mercoledì 1 novembre 2017

Fedzeppelin is back + inktober highlights

Hello everybody, if anyone is still here.

Finally, after I don't even know how many months that look like centuries, I'm back on these pages with lots of updates. Skipping over my private life (or, making the things short, I'm living in a new house, in a new town, in a new country... but same continent) lately I decided to challenge myself to overcome my aversion for all the inking thing and partecipated at the latest inktober

I'm really satisfied about improving my inking skills not to mention the fact that I didn't give up after a few days as I prevented.
 
Publishing here all the 31 illustration would be a bit too much, so I selected some sample, choosing among my favorites artwork for this month. 

Enjoy, and if you like to see my whole inktober2017 series you can take a look at my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fedzeppelin/










4 commenti:

  1. Salutations Federica !! ^^

    Come ti va ? Spero molto bene ^^ (so I stop writting in italian I don't know more ^^').

    Very glad to see you coming back in the blogosphere ^^

    Serviteur,

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello Mori kun san!

      Maybe you know only two phrases in Italian, but they are perfect! :)
      Thanks a lot, I'll try to be more dedicated this time :)

      Elimina
  2. Welcome back Fed ^_^
    I had just noticed you've started blogging again. Nice drawings ... especially the 'shy' one.

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related posts: