lunedì 14 luglio 2014

Villain time: Herr Moser WIP

As I promised some posts ago, it's time to introduce some villains in our story, so, here there is for you Herr Moser: the main villain in our project. His face, I am afraid, has been stolen from the face of a friend of mine and Sara, a  very big friend and very good comic artist too: Fabrizio 'Pluc' Di Nicola. It's his fault if we had found the strength and the fortitude to start working on this project, so we must reward him with an important role in our story (not to mention the fact he has the perfect Herr Moser look).

So, stop chatting. Here there is Herr Moser drawed and coloured by me and inked by Sara.

Now there is just a couple of character missing.

6 commenti:

  1. ...quindi è lui lo junker malvagio!
    molto bello!
    ciao

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ehehehe pare di sì, anche se ho delle difficoltà a convincere me stessa che, con quella faccia, sia un personaggio malvagio. Grazie :)

      Elimina
  2. That's a great villain character. ^_^ He reminds me so much of another cartoon bad guy called Dastardly => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CezuYq089A

    By the way, your friend is a very good artist too. His drawings gives a you a pleasant feeling ... very cheerful.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. LOL I know Dick Dastardly! He was one of my favourite cartoon characters in my childoood! I didn't notice they look similar though, you are right :D

      And yes: my friend Fabrizio is a very very good artist!

      Elimina
  3. Molto bello come sempre , un giorno ti domanderò quale programma utilizzi per colorerai . Complimenti .

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Vincent! :)
      Per colorare uso Adobe Photoshop CS5 :)

      Elimina

LinkWithin

Related posts: